Johnnie Moore has tagged me for "5 Things Most People Don't Know About Me". So here goes.
1. For some reason my face brings out things in people. They either ask me for the time or say I look like someone they've met before. In my time I've been likened to Rosie Casals the female tennis player, and my nickname at school for a few years was Rosie), Kevin Rowlands of Dexy's Midnight Runners, George Best (in his fat bearded phase), David Gest (I've just gone on a diet from that one), and Gonzo from The Muppets.
2. My Dad was born in Montreal, Canada, and my Mum was born in Vienna, Austria, and I was born in Whalley Range, Manchester!
3. The first album I bought was Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells, and I love non-cool melodic music which includes, Atomic Kitten (Whole Again), Robbie Williams, Tom Jones, Eagles, Hanson (MmmBop), Slade, Cliff Richard (pre 70s), Bee Gees (pre Disco), and lot of other uncool, but nevertheless melodic stuff.
4. When we were kids, my sister locked me in a suitcase, I couldn't get out, and she didn't know how to open it.
5. I have the same birthday as Ronald Reagan, Axl Rose, Rick Astley, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and lots of other weird people, who aren't on the usual lists.