As I promised myself, my new blog is up and running.
SnogFrog Blog. My wife hates the name. My friend hates the name. My mother hates the name.
I love it. Gut feel.
It's about Kissing Frogs. Selling with Passion. Networking. Getting Organised.
Snog is a an English term for kissing. Kissing with passion. Pashing.
I've set up the blog and soon the podcast (SnogFrog Pod!) to talk about selling. Interview people. See what happens. See what works.
I'm going to try my hardest to not make it like most other things about selling, which fall into this dull world of sales talk. Actually the language isn't dull, just that it sounds like a war. Territory, Plan, Close, Win, etc etc. That's fine for 80% of you. This if for the other 20% who don't feel satisfied with what's out there, and feel there's a different way to sell.
Maybe it's not even selling.
Anyway, let's not define it too much, let's just see what happens.